Maproga is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 september on the accesibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, which transposes the Directive (UE) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 26 October 2016.
This accesibility statement applies to the https://maproga.org/en website.
This website is partially compliant with the Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the exemptions and the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is not accesible due to the following:
a) non-compliance with the RD 1112/2018
- There may be occasional errors in some of the semantic marking tags, such as incorrect nesting of elements, spacing and paragraph marking, lack of hierarchical structure without heading skips or lists and tables structuring [requirement 126.96.36.199 Info and relationships of UNE-EN 301549:2019] and [requirement 188.8.131.52 Text spacing of UNE-EN 301549:2019].
- There may be some description that not suits the purpose in some title, heading, tag or link [requirement 184.108.40.206 Page titled of UNE-EN 301549:2019], [requirement 220.127.116.11 Link purpose of UNE-EN 301549:2019] and [requirement 18.104.22.168 Headings and labels of UNE-EN 301549:2019].
b) disproportionate burden
c) the content is not within the scope of the aplicable legislation
- Office files in PDF and other formats, such as applications, published before 20 September 2018 that do not completely meet the accessibility requirements.
- Prerecorded time-based media published before the entry into force of the Royal Decree.
- Third-party content do not financially supported by Maproga.
Preparation of this accesibility statement
This statement was prepared on February 2, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the own organization.
The statement was last reviewed on February 2, 2023.
Feedback and contact information
According to article 10 of RD 1112/2018, any communication about requirements unfulfillment, excluded content, complaints, suggestions, and other enquiries regarding accessibility, could be done in a electronic way through the contact form of this website.
Any communication will be received and managed by maproga.
In case of unsatisfactory feedback relating to a complaint or a request of information, and according to article 13 of RD 1112/2018, the right to claim could be exercised through the contact form of this website.
Last accesibility update
The website was last updated on February 2, 2023.