Who is the Data Controller?
MAQUINAS Y PROYECTOS DE GALICIA S.L.U.
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra. Folio 185.
Book 597. 1st inscription Sheet 8255.
Camino Nogueiras Naves 3 y 7
C.P.: 36.416, Mos
Pontevedra - Spain
Phone: (+34) 986 344 497
Fax: (+34) 986 344 498
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At MAQUINAS Y PROYECTOS DE GALICIA S.L.U., depending on the category of interested party in question, we process the information you provide us with the following purposes:
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS: To manage the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, manage the sending of information requested and/or resolve queries raised, provide offers of our services and/or products of interest to them.
- CUSTOMERS: To manage the commercial and/or professional relationship, provide offers of our services and/or products of interest to them.
- SUPPLIERS: Manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- CANDIDATES: Manage the personnel selection process.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data, depending on the category of data subject concerned, may be:
- Art. 6.1.b GDPR: application, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures (estimates, order forms, service offers, etc.).
- Art. 6.1.f RGPD: Legitimate interest (sending requested information, responding to queries raised...).
- Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the data subject (providing offers of our services and/or products).
CUSTOMERS: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
SUPPLIERS: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
CANDIDATES: Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the data subject.
The data we request from you are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them, but failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from the same and any other legal requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
MAQUINAS Y PROYECTOS DE GALICIA S.L.U. no comunicará sus datos a ningún tercero, salvo que se informe de ello expresamente.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, by virtue of the regulations in force or of the contractual relationship that you maintain with MAQUINAS Y PROYECTOS DE GALICIA S.L.U., may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of contracted services and/or purchased products.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of MAQUINAS Y PROYECTOS DE GALICIA S.L.U., when so established by current legislation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that data subjects may exercise, where applicable, are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right of rectification or erasure.
- Right to object.
- The right to request the restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the registered office of MAQUINAS Y PROYECTOS DE GALICIA S.L.U. or to the e-mail address provided for this purpose,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Models, forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the national supervisory authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, hereinafter AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency). www.aepd.es.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I feel that my data is not being handled correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data are not being treated correctly by MAQUINAS Y PROYECTOS DE GALICIA S.L.U. or that the requests to exercise their rights have not been dealt with satisfactorily, they may lodge a complaint with the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory. www.aepd.es.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. All of this to avoid their alteration, loss and/or unauthorised processing or access, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there is a change in your personal data.
MAQUINAS Y PROYECTOS DE GALICIA S.L.U. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorised us to do so.