One or two stations.
Simple or double stations for scanning hardening of two parts simultaneously in one station.
- Scanning or single-shot hardening.
- One shot hardening with rotary transfer with synchronized rotary shower for maximum generator utilization.
- Pneumatic loader or robot load and unload.
- Manual load and unload for small production output.
- Digitized process to grant access to all its data.
- Machine suitable for refurbishment or brand-new generator.
- Mobile hardening shower displaces with part to the fix shower rotary table position.
- Cooling of part in the fix shower position.
- Reduced cycle time.
- Two station in case part has two hardening areas (e.g. internal and external).
- Dos estaciones si la pieza debe templarse en dos zonas distintas (p.ejm. exterior e interior).
- Double inductor position control.
- Part positioning control prior to hardening.
- Machine components position control during changeover.
- Version with two double stations for scanning hardening (two parts in each station).
- Optional preparation and referencing system prior to robotic load.